All charts are FREE for you to download

Post your chart on your refrigerator, or somewhere that you will see it often. The more I look at my chart, the more intense I get about paying it off, and the more progress I make.

Each chart is in PDF format, and prints vertically.

Feel Free to copy the charts and share them with others.

Click HERE for instructions on using your chart.

What Charts do you need?

I have several new charts in mind:

Stupid Tax or Murphy Repellant for Dave Ramsey fans
$1000 Emergency Fund (or $500, or $2000, etc.)
Kids charts for saving up for an iPod or bike or Wii
Bank Loan
Honeymoon
Road Trip
Holiday Travel
Family Vacation

My question is, what would you like?
Do any of these sound useful to you?

I'd love to hear your feedback, and any new chart requests are welcome.

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Those are great ideas! Also how about considering a MORTGAGE chart? You have a 2nd mortgage but forgot the first one. LOL. As for now I guess I'll use the DEBT FREE chart since that is what we are on our way to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a home(picture)mortgage chart :) I printed it today

      Delete
  2. There is a Mortgage Chart here: http://debtfreecharts.blogspot.com/2013/11/mortgage-chart.html - I had not yet added it to the All Charts page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the $1000 emergency fund chart! We are working on that...thank you for the other charts, I am excited to use them! I am a visual kind of person, so this is very helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd use the $1000 ER too!

      Delete
  4. Have you considered an RV chart? These are great! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a vacation chart! We're planning to go to Puerto Rico, it'd be helpful to have a visual aid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a Vacation Chart Miffed67 - http://debtfreecharts.blogspot.com/2010/08/vacation-savings-chart.html
    Good luck saving for your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I downloaded it, now to start saving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi, what about just a general "savings" chart, or maybe "goal?" For different things a person might want to save for....a new computer, a pool, a horse, a motorcycle, college tuition.....so you're not making a specific chart for each of those things, but just one general one. People could download it and use it for whatever their particular savings goal is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your Debt Free Charts on Pinterest! These are SO cool! I'd love a Road Trip chart, or a Family Vacation (without a palm tree). :)
    Thanks so much and God bless,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!