All charts are FREE for you to download

Post your chart on your refrigerator, or somewhere that you will see it often. The more I look at my chart, the more intense I get about paying it off, and the more progress I make.

Each chart is in PDF format, and prints vertically.

Feel Free to copy the charts and share them with others.

Click HERE for instructions on using your chart.

6 Month Emergency Fund Chart

For all those who don't wish to call their Emergency Fund a FFEF (a'la Dave Ramsey), here is a good ol' 6 Month Emergency Fund Chart.

Download the 6 Month Emergency Fund Chart here.





Should I also make a 12 Month Emergency Fund? Or one with just Emergency Fund?


1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi!
    Yes :) I would like one for the (baby step one) EMERGENCY FUND...just got new ink for my printer...can't wait to print these out and start coloring...yay!
    (it will make it much more fun to save)!
    You are Awesome!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!