Debt Free Charts: Baby Emergency Fund Savings Chart
The charts are temporarily unavailable - I'm so sorry for any inconvenience - I'll get them working again asap. Thanks for your interest in Debt Free Charts!

Many charts have been restored - those where the whole sentence is the link should be working now. Thanks for your patience.
All charts are FREE for you to download

Post your chart on your refrigerator, or somewhere that you will see it often. The more I look at my chart, the more intense I get about paying it off, and the more progress I make.

Each chart is in PDF format, and prints vertically.

Feel Free to copy the charts and share them with others.

Click HERE for instructions on using your chart.

Whoops! The charts are temporarily unavailable - I'll get them working again asap - thanks for your interest in Debt Free Charts.

Many charts have been restored. Those where the entire sentence is a link have been fixed. Thank for you patience.

Baby Emergency Fund Savings Chart

I know it sounds like a fund for an unexpeded baby, but that is not the case.

The Baby Emergency Fund is the first step in the journey to Debt Freedom. Save $1000 fast, sell something, have a yard sale, deliver pizzas, take a side job, whatever it takes to get that cushion built quickly.

I have left the numbers off this one, even though most will use $1000 as their goal. Dave Ramsey recommends that those earning smaller incomes start with a $500 Baby Emergency Fund, and I know many whom have decided that $1000 just wasn't enough distance between them and Murphy, so the Baby Emergency Fund can be anywhere from $500 to $2500 or more, depending on your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!